10 Best Truck Subwoofer of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Truck Subwoofer of 2021. Check our ranking below.
- (1) Kicker C12 Subwoofer Single 12" Regular Cab Truck Sub Box Enclosure Bundle with Kicker 43DXA125.2 Amp
- Built-in amplifier: with a MOSFET power supply you get improved switching speeds, better performance with less power from the driver, lower gate-to-drain feedback capacitance, lower thermal impedance for higher switching frequencies
- Variable Low-Pass Filter - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes above the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High level inputs: speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the LOPRO10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low-Level Inputs - Line level inputs (RCA inputs / low-level inputs) use RCA interconnect cables to link the LOPRO10 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable bass boost: variable bass boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost Range to just the way you like it
- Package Includes: (1) KICKER 48TCWRT122 CompRT 12" 1000w Slim Car Subwoofer+Sub Box Enclosure COMPRT12. (1) Rockville dB12 2000 Watt Peak/500 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Amp. (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
- Specifications: Woofers (in, cm): 12,30. Impedance (Ohms): 2. Recommended Amp Power (watts RMS): 500. Peak Power Handling (watts): 1000. Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 98. Enclosure Top Depth (in, cm): 3-1/2, 8.9. Enclosure Bottom Depth (in, cm): 7, 17.7. Enclosure Height (in, cm): 13-1/2, 34.3. Enclosure Width (in, cm): 27, 68.5
- Features of RWK41: 1 � 17� High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable. 17� � 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables. 17� � 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable. 17� � 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- Features of dB12: Rockville dB12 2000 Watt Peak/500 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Amp. Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc).
- 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. - 4 Ohm: 300 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc). - 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel. - 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel
- 8-inch subwoofer and 120W amplifier, housed together in a cast aluminum enclosure
- The compact size measures just 13.5” L x 9” W x 3” D so it can be installed under or behind a seat in a truck, in a sedan’s trunk or in an SUV’s hatch
- 32Hz-150Hz frequency response, Power Rating: 120W RMS. RCA (0.1-4V) / Speaker Input (1.5-30V/auto sensing)
- RCA and Auto-sensing Speaker Level Inputs are located on the side panel, along with controls for Phase, Gain, LP Crossover and Remote Sub Level
- The PWE-S8 is an Authorized Online Product Sold By and Shipped from Amazon; visit the store locator on the Alpine USA website for professional installation
- Space Saver - The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles. With a slim design, there are a few installation options. Embrace the Bass.
- Built-in Amplifier - A built-in 800 Max watt amplifier powers the subwoofer
- Pulse Width Modulated - This design controls the output voltage and current precisely by not only removing the output current sensing loss, but also eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry. It increases efficiency, is lighter, smaller reliable
- Variable Low-Pass Filter - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High Level Input - Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the BAB8 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- SINGLE SUBWOOFER: Single 12-inch subwoofer enclosure with a thin profile is perfect for tight spaces in any kind of vehicle; Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.25 x 21.5 x 13.75 inches
- POWERFUL SOUND: Subwoofer enclosure works best with 600 watts of recommended power; Sensitivity: 86.54 dB
- THIN ENCLOSURE BOX: Sealed enclosure box design and has extensive internal bracing
- ANGLED DESIGN: Angled design with rounded corners for excellent fit in a variety of vehicles
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Thick MDF construction will ensure many uses for years to come; Embodied KICKER logo
- High-flow, low-noise port design.
- Constructed with 5/8-Inch MDF
- 11 AWG input terminals
- Dimensions: (inches)13.5" x 27.375" x 5.25" (bottom) x 3.25" (top)
- POWERFUL SOUND: CompRT 10-inch Subwoofer is an all-weather thin subwoofer with a pair of 2-Ohm voice coils
- RELIABLE DESIGN: Custom SoloKon technology and the CompRT’s unique framework offers great sound
- COOLING: Forced-Air Cooling to help subs run 20 percent cooler than before
- POWER RATING: Works best with a sealed enclosure and 400 watts of recommended power
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: Installation requires 3.44-inch mounting depth and 9.13-inch mounting diameter
- Kicker 10-Inch 600 watt vented thin profile subwoofer enclosure
- RMS power: 300 watts
- Max power: 600 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Thin profile fits perfectly under or behind a seat
- Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts
- RMS Power Handling 150 Watts
- Sealed Enclosure
- Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 7-1/2"
How Do You Buy The Best Truck Subwoofer?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Truck Subwoofer? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Truck Subwoofer, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Truck Subwoofer available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Truck Subwoofer that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Truck Subwoofer?
- What benefits are there with buying an Truck Subwoofer?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Truck Subwoofer?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Truck Subwoofer, much less the best one?
- Which Truck Subwoofer are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Truck Subwoofer?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Truck Subwoofer, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Truck Subwoofer, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Truck Subwoofer. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Truck Subwoofer buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Truck Subwoofer currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Truck Subwoofer has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Truck Subwoofer?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Truck Subwoofer.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Truck Subwoofer objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Truck Subwoofer.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Truck Subwoofer, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Truck Subwoofer is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Truck Subwoofer information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Truck Subwoofer is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.