The Best Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens – 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens of 2022. Check our ranking below.
Our Picks For The Top Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens
Overall Product Rankings
- Lens structure:5 groups 6 slices
- Minimum aperture: f/22 ; Filter diameter:49mm
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- Super multi-coated / Angle: Diagonal 44 degree 20' Horizontal 36 degree 30' Vertical 23 degree
- Can be also used on Sony E-mount full frame cameras but need to set the camera to APS-C mode.
- Superior Image Quality
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.66 feet (0.2 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.12x
- Focal Length- 20 mm, Compact Length; Lens not Zoomable
- Superb value and performance. Angle of View (APS-C) -70°. Maximum aperture (F) - 2.8. 35 mm equivalent focal length (APS-C) - 11.82 inch
- Broaden your view with a wide angle: From a vast cliff to a stretching sandy beach, fit everything in with a 20 mm wide angle. Angle of View (APS-C): 70°
- COMPACT SONY CAMERA LENS: Less than one pound and just 2.4 inches in diameter. Produces circular images with a 190-degree angle of view. Fully manual and gives control over exposure and focus with an aperture range of f/2 to f/22. Great option for video.
- VERSATILE LENSES FOR SONY ALPHA: The 6.5mm Circular fisheye lens is designed for Sony E-Mount APS-C A6600 A6100 A6400 A6500 A6300 A5100 A6000 A5000 NEX-3 NEX-5 NEX-6 NEX-7 mirrorless cameras. It can also be used on full frame A7iii A7Riii A9 A7Sii A7Rii A7ii A7S A7R A7 mirrorless cameras as long as the camera setting is changed to APS-C crop mode.
- FOR SONY WIDE ANGLE LENS WITH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Lens multicoating suppresses ghosting and flare and allows for increased contrast and color accuracy in bright and backlit conditions. Lens boasts 6 optical elements in 5 groups. The all metal lens construction is durable and dustproof.
- CUSTOM HARD SHELL CASE: In addition to the 6.5mm Lens, lens cap, and rear lens cap, the scratch resistant hard shell case fits perfectly and keeps your lens safe and secure. Features a premium carbon pattern.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Digital GOJA 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- LenMount: C Mount; Focus Operation: Manual; Aperture Operation: Manual
- Focal length: 35 mm (54mm on Sony E-Mount Camera); Aperture: F1.6 - F16; Filter size: 46mm
- Optical construction: 6 elements in 4 groups
- With C-Mount to Sony E-Mount Lens Adapter
- Fits Sony NEX-3 NEX-3C NEX-3N NEX-5 NEX-5C NEX-5N NEX-5R NEX5T NEX6 NEX7 NEX-F3 a6000 a5100 a5000 a3500 a3000 Camera
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization and 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.28 ft (0.39 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.16x, Focal-Length : 50 mm and filter diameter (mm) is 49 mm
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects. Angle of View (APS-C) : 32°
- "Compact, lightweight mid-range telephoto prime with elegant aluminum alloy exterior.Diaphragm Blades 7, Rounded"
- In-the-box: Hood (ALC-SH116), Lens front cap, Lens rear cap
- Large F1. 8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- 7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocused bokeh
- Compact, lightweight design Ideal for full-frame e-mount cameras
- Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and coma
- Double-gauss configuration suppresses field curvature & distortion
- POWER ZOOM for smooth zooming with superb operability and quietness
- ED glass and Aspherical lens elements for excellent performance with reduced aberrations
- Built-in image stabilization
- This lens is designed for Sony ? camera system E-mount cameras. You cannot use it on A-mount cameras
- Wide zoom range (82 - 315mm 35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or nature;Aperture blades : 7
- Internal focusing for smooth, quiet operation - perfect for video capture.Direct manual focus with non-rotating focus ring during AF: ideal for precise, comfortable manual focus adjustments
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization for stable video capture and low light performance
- Minimum Focus Distance - 3.28 ft, Maximum Magnification ratio - 0.23x
- Angle of view (on APS-C)-29 °–7 ° 40'
How Do You Buy The Best Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens?
- What benefits are there with buying an Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens, much less the best one?
- Which Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Sony Alpha A6000 Prime Lens is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.