10 Best Moss Poles of 2021 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Moss Poles of 2021. Check our ranking below.
- How long is the moss pole? Our plant poles is 15.7inch each, 5 inch wooden and 10.7 inch coir with PVC inner pipe, 69.2 inch totally, 6pc with 65.6 feet garden twist tie and 6.5 feet nature hemp rope, which are the ideal support for your plants. keep in mind that as your baby plant grows taller you can always use an extra coir totem poles set in order to extend your existing pole.
- Nature coir fiber and wooden are perfect for indoor or outdoor plants such as Pothos, Money Plant, Monstera and so on. Another good choice what is the thin package of sphagnum moss poles make optimal conditions in transit.
- Remiawy coir totem pole belongs to high quality materials which helps maintain safe during you train your baby plants to being a more vertical plant for better space management and elegant view in your house. The totem pole plant support can be preserving moisture plants after Spraying, which creates an environment suitable for the growth of plants.
- This coir poles are easily slide into each other with stackable design which are also easy to wrap your plant around, making changing the height of your moss poles a breeze. But make sure far away from the roots for your plants when you put plant totem poles into the soil that your plants grown up for indoor and outdoor.
- A huge surprise comes with coir moss poles help you to build a mini jungle. This products are guaranteed .If any problem when arrive or during use, please feel free to contact us. Our customer service executive will be there at your service. We ensure you can get the complete service and true value of your money.
- What You Get: 6 pcs coir moss totem plant poles (3 pcs 12'', 3 pcs 15.7''), 30 pcs reusable zip ties, 50 pcs plant labels and 1 pc oil based marker pen.
- High-quality Material: The totem moss pole is made of natural coconut shell moss fiber, helping your plants maintain moisture and nutrients. The inner core is made from PVC tubing for long term strength and stability.
- Cost-effective set: All things included the set can satisfy your needs, different sizes of moss poles can be combined into different length, the plant zip ties are sturdy, reusable and adjustable. You can also write anything you want on plant label by mark pen.
- Easy to use: Insert the sharp edged wooden stick deep into the soil and wrap the plant zip ties around the coir moss sticks. If you need extended size, just insert the plant pole into another to extend the length. Your plants will be very happy climbing up and living it's best life!
- Widely Used: The moss stick will be ideal plant support extension for monstera, philodendron, pothos and indoor climbing plants or creepers. And you can write anything you want on plant label by mark pen. Get them and enjoy your green life now!
- - TRAIN YOUR PLANT TO GROW UPWARDS. Our Moss Pole is a good support for taller and fuller plants. Potted climbing plants and vines need additional support when growing indoors. Monstera, philodendron, pothos, money plants and other indoor plants will benefit from being exposed to more natural light similar to their natural environment.
- - IMPROVED EXTENDABLE DESIGN. The individual 15.7 inch long sticks made out of 100% natural cocoa fiber allow aerial roots to attach and at the same time provide support due to a strengthened PVC inner shell. Plant pole can be used separately or stacked as one stake, in order to increase the original pole’s height to a total of 26.4 inch providing reinforcement as your plant grows taller.
- - COCONUT FIBER MATERIAL AND STURDY SUPPORT. The material is good for climbing plants, allows moss poles to blend with your plant and enhance your personal indoor jungle. The sharpened wood stake enables you to easily insert the pole into the soil. The included 80pcs Garden Tie enhance the support by keeping the stem secured to the totem pole.
- - EASY AND FAST INSTALLATION: Help your plant to grow taller by following 4 simple steps: 1) Insert wood stake into soil close to the plant’s stem, 2) Secure plant to stick using the included Garden Tie, 3) Watch your plant as it grows taller and happier, and 4) stacked as one stake to extend the original pole’s height if required.
- - TRUSTWORTHY MERCHANT. 30 Days Hassle Free Returns and 24-hour response service are friendly offered. We stand behind the quality of everything we sell. I if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you will receive a full refund or a replacement item, no questions asked
- [TRAIN PLANTS TO GROW UPWARD] Moss poles can provide sturdy vertical support to your plants and help train plants to grow upright. The coir totem pole has excellent water absorption capacity which can maintain the nutrients and moisture for plants and prevent aerial roots from drying out, allowing your plants to grow vigorously in the direction of light as they do in nature.
- [PREMIUM ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIAL] Moss pole is made of pure natural coconut fiber that is additive free, completely safe for the plants and environment. The plant moss poles are wear-resistant and reusable. The outside is tightly bound by jute rope which makes the totem pole very firm and can be used for a long time. The natural looking allows the moss stick to blend well with plants and enhance the decor.
- [EXTENDABLE DESIGN] The sharpened wooden stake at the bottom can be easily inserted into the soil. The inner core of the moss pole is a PVC pipe instead of metal, which will not rust. You can use each coir totem pole alone or stack them together to meet the growth needs of plants in different periods. No need to replace the moss stick thus prevent damage to potted plants.
- [WIDE APPLICATION] Compared to plastic material, coconut fiber is more gentle to your plants and it can provide great grip for aerial roots. Moss pole is the ideal support for various indoor and outdoor climbing plants, creepers, creeping plants, especially suitable for monstera, money plants, climbing vines, creepers, ivy, pothos, vanilla, philodendron, chlorophyll plants, small leaf vines, and houseplants.
- [VALUE PACK] You will get 2PCS of 12 inch moss poles, 2PCS of 17 inch moss poles for plants, and bonus pack: 65 ft garden twist ties, 6.6ft hook and loop ties, 16ft of jute rope, and 20 of zip ties. All of them are packed in a nice gift-ready packaging box. The ties and ropes are used to fix plants to the pole according to your needs. If you are not satisfied with moss sticks, please contact us and we will give a full refund or free replacement.
- 💡🍀 NEW RELEASE MODEL: We are so proud to be the first person to introduce the unique bendable moss pole to American clients. Instead of being boring with traditional straight shape, now you can train your climbing plants with many shapes like heart, arch, snake… Unleashing your creativity with lovely plants.PRODUCT IS ON PATENT PENDING
- 💡🍀 PERFECT HUMID PLANT STAKES: If you are looking for a real moss pole for your climbing plants, Duspro forest moss pole is exactly what you want. Made of 100% forest moss which has great water retention ability creates a moist enough environment to stimulate plants to take root quickly. Plus the natural color of moss blends so well with the green color of plants. Please note, the color of natural products can be little bit different from each other.
- 💡🍀 IDEAL FOR BOTH SMALL & MEDIUM PLANTS: Differ from other popularly huge coco coir pole plant support stakes in the market, our skinny plant pole has reasonable diameter (1 inch) suit small plant at the beginning. As you know, climbing plants Monstera such as Albo, Adansonii, Deliciosa, Pothos, Philodendron, Micans, Money, Ivy plants … grow quickly so that 25 inches length of monstera pole is enough for those plants that are on their way to being bigger
- 💡🍀 STURDY & EASY TO USE: It's a seamless long stick, no extra stacked-up required. Just dive the handle into plant soil and then tighten branches by hemstitch( we already prepare hemstitch ties as a small gift in the box). Never wobbly or lean over. Such a simple and convenient plant stakes for indoor plants.
- 💡🍀 QUALITY COMMITMENT: We ensure that our moss poles for climbing plants undergo strict quality control procedures and meet our high-quality requirements. But for any reason you are not fully satisfied, please be free to contact us, our professional customer service team will be happy to provide you a choice of replacement or refund. INITIAL QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED. DON'T MISS OUT!
- [ TRAIN YOUR PLANT TO GROW UPWARDS ] - The Totem Monkey Coir Totem Poles provide sturdy vertical support to climbing house plants. Potted climbing plants and vines need additional support when growing indoors. Monstera, philodendron, pothos, money plants and other indoor plants will benefit from being exposed to more natural light similar to their natural environment.
- [ IMPROVED EXTENDABLE DESIGN ] - The individual 15.7 inch long sticks made out of dense coco fiber allow aerial roots to attach and at the same time provide support due to a strengthened PVC inner shell. The extendable design enables the use of a secondary pole in order to increase the original pole’s height to a total of 26.4 inch providing reinforcement as your plant grows taller.
- [ EASY AND FAST INSTALLATION ] - Help your plant to grow taller by following 4 simple steps: 1) Insert wood stake into soil close to the plant’s stem, 2) Secure plant to stick using the included paper twist ties, 3) Watch your plant as it grows taller and happier, and 4) Use secondary pole to extend the original pole’s height if required.
- [ COCONUT FIBER MATERIAL AND STURDY SUPPORT ] - The coconut fiber and its aesthetics allows the poles to blend with your plant and enhance your personal indoor jungle. The sharpened wood stake enables you to easily insert the pole into the soil. The included 20 pre-cut paper twist ties enhance the support by keeping the stem secured to the totem pole.
- [ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ] - We are dedicated to providing the best products to our plant-loving customers. Our mission is to offer the best plant care-taking solution, so we continuously ensure that the Totem Monkey Coir Totem Poles meet the highest quality standards. However, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you will receive a full refund or a replacement item, no questions asked.
- 🌴100% Natural Material:The coir totem poles are made of natural fiber material extracted from the husk of a coconut. Aerial roots can easily penetrate this sustainable and organic material. Coconut fiber helps plants maintain the water and nutrition for growing better.
- 🌴Sturdy Support: The Totem Poles provide sturdy vertical support to climbing plants and train the plants to grow upwards towards the light, mimicking their natural environment. The Interior pole is made of PVC instead of metal to avoid rusting. Ideal for climbing plants and creepers such as pothos, Money Plant, Monstera, and other house plants.
- 🌴Optional Size: The package includes 4 coir totem poles (12'' height for each). When stacking the coir totem poles, you can get a 36-inch height coir pole. You can choose to use them separately or stacked as you need.
- 🌴Easy to Use & Indoor Decor: The sharpened end of the stick makes it easy to insert into the soil or stacks multiple coconut palm sticks, which is very convenient and flexible. The coconut fiber with its aesthetics allows the poles to blend with your plant and enhance your personal indoor jungle.
- 🌴Enjoy the life:High-quality materials and strict QC procedures to ensure high quality. 7*24H Customer Service to ensure you a hassle-free experience.
- 【Training Plants to Grow Upwards】These totem poles allow creepers to attach to the surface, helping creeping plants with aerial roots to grow vertically toward light. When these moss sticks are applied to indoor plants, they can give these vines extra support and make them thrive under natural light.
- 【Ideal for Most Plants】Potted climbing plants and vines need additional support when growing indoors. These indoor plant poles are suited for Monstera, Pothos, Money Plants and Creepers.
- 【Natural Fiber Material & Extendable Design】This coir totem pole is made from natural coconut shell and at the same time provide support due to a strengthened PVC inner shell so that it is very hard and wear-resistant. The expandable design allows the use of auxiliary rods to increase the height of the original rod to a total of 26.7 inches and to heighten the plant as it grows.
- 【Easy to Installation】The bottom of the coco stick is pointed, you can easy insertion into the soil and hollow in the middle, your plants will climb up on their own, and you do not need to do anything more.
- 【Satisfaction Guarantee】The package includes 2 support poles (16'' height for each) - garden tool set - 78-inch garden tie. If you are not 100% completely satisfied with your totem poles, simply let us know and We will provide you with a satisfactory after-sales service.
- TRAIN PLANTS TO GROW UPWARDS - These totem pole plant supports help creeping plants with aerial roots grow vertically towards the light, mimicking their natural environment.
- READY FOR IMMEDIATE USE - Each moss pole set comes with two pieces of string each 120cm in length. Easily tie up your plant with a natural, easy to remove and non-damaging material.
- PLANTS CLING EASILY TO NATURAL FIBRE - Each stake is covered in coir which is a natural fibre extracted from the husk of coconut. Aerial roots can easily penetrate this sustainable and organic material.
- BUILD POLE AS PLANT GROWS - When plant has outgrown pole simply add extension on to create a longer climbing stick. No need to upset potted plant by replacing post.
- PROVIDES SUPPORT TO A VARIETY OF PLANTS - Climbing plants and vines need extra support when growing in pots and containers. These indoor plant poles are suited for Monstera, Pothos, Money Plants and more.
- 🌿【NATURAL COCONUT YARN】Coconut shell coir pole is made of 100% natural cocoa fiber to promote plant growth. It can retain the moisture of the plants, promote air circulation and is more eco-friendly than moss. Also using reinforced PVC wrapped inside the cocoa, you can easily add one plant pole to another for expansion according to your plant growth.
- 🌿【STURDY SUPPORT】monstera pole wooden stick is treated with high temperature and treated with mineral oil coating, which will not harm the growth of plants and does not require replacing the whole pole. Its strong and sharp wooden stick makes the pole easy to insert into the soil and provides strong support for the expansion of plants.
- 🌿【EASY TO USE】Insert the plant pole stems slightly into the center of the pot, making sure to securely fasten the dowel to the stake. Using the Velcro ties provided, cut into small pieces to tie one or more stems into a pole. Spray or water as needed.
- 🌿【SUITABLE FOR VARIOUS PLANTS】The indoor plant pole stick is an ideal plant support extension for climbing plants, vines, and creepers such as tortoiseshell, love trees, potatoes, and climbers. It can be used not only indoors, but also outdoors. Let your climbing plants grow upwards, just like they do in nature.
- 🌿【UNIQUE DESIGN】The plant climbing stakes measure 44.5cm/17.5 inches each to accommodate all plant growth lengths, with a total height of 24 inches. Each Coir totem pole measures 15 inches in height, including the 5-inch sticks, and it comes with 4 pieces, so you can adjust the height at will to suit your plants. The yellow sticky trap is ideal for indoor plants, especially potted plants
How Do You Buy The Best Moss Poles?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Moss Poles? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Moss Poles, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Moss Poles available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Moss Poles that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Moss Poles?
- What benefits are there with buying an Moss Poles?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Moss Poles?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Moss Poles, much less the best one?
- Which Moss Poles are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Moss Poles?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Moss Poles, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Moss Poles, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Moss Poles. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Moss Poles buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Moss Poles currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Moss Poles has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Moss Poles?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Moss Poles.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Moss Poles objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Moss Poles.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Moss Poles, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Moss Poles is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Moss Poles information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Moss Poles is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.