And...here we go!
1. I don't know what it's like to be a mom of 21 children (saw it on TV a while ago and all are living with her); I only know a mom of two children, but the youngest is terrible.
2. Life of a Single Parent would be a great title for my life.
3. A couple of weeks from now, the kids will have a one week break from school.
4. Counting any number of things such as blessings from up above is glorious.
5. I drove from home to school and back and forth.
6. Last Saturday, my son’s team won the soccer game, and I was happy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to blog hop, tomorrow my plans include shopping for my son’s shoes and Sunday, I want to have a body massage in the afternoon.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Note: Bold phrases are the answers.