1. Have your discovered a betrayal? If so, did you ask, “How long has THIS been going on”?
Ans: Yeah, but I didn’t ask anything for I know I will just hear a lie.
2. What is the longest line you've ever stood in? Would you do it again?
Ans: Hmmm…paying bills I guess.
3. Someone has hung a sign around your neck, and you have to wear it all day long. What does it say?
Ans: I’m too sexy for my shoes. Lol
4. As the Christmas season approaches, what song is it that you just can't wait to hear?
Ans: I already heard Christmas songs because Philippines start listening a Christmas song as early as September.
5. What Christmas song do you dread to hear?
6. How often do you read the last chapter of a book first?
Ans: I am not a book reader.
7. Do you have a favorite movie that you just love to see each year during the holidays?
8. Do you enjoy winter in the area that you live?
Ans: No way!
9. At holiday I think we all show more kindness. In your opinion, is this a “concept” that has value (like money or other tangible things) or does it exist as simply emotion? Why?
Ans: I am always the giver in the family either money or tangible things.