1. What's the nicest thing a complete stranger ever did for you?
Ans: I watched horror movie with my son last Christmas. I was surprised when he didn’t refuse to watch horror movie at the movie theater. I know he never watched horror even in our home for he’s scared if he will dream of it.
2. What one thing always speaks deeply to you, to your spirit, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life?
Ans: That everything will be alright.
3. How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field?
Ans: I can’t count because I started working at 9. My family is poor so I need to help myself so I can send myself to school. I finished my college degree on my own. I took 2 yrs course first then I worked on this field. Later I enrolled again and took 4 years course which is also related to my first course, and I also worked on this field.
4. Of those jobs, how many did you leave voluntarily?
Ans: I can’t remember.
5. How did you discover Saturday 9? How long have you played? (Thank you for joining in!)
Ans: I was invited by a friend, and I don’t know how long I have been playing this. (You’re Welcome)
6. What's the worst beverage you've ever tasted?
Ans: Red Horse
7. Is there anything in life you are "certain" about? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions?
Ans: Yes, that this year, our lives will be better than ever.
8. How did you come up with the title of your blog's posts?
Ans: I don’t know. It just came to my mind.
9. Would you consider yourself a good cook?
Ans: Yes, I am a good cook. In fact, I had a small food business when we were still in Manila and I am the owner and the chef.
I am linking this to Crazy Sam, the host of this meme. Want to take part, visit her now.