Saturday 9: Hard Habit to Break
1. Do you have any habits or rituals at this time of year?
Ans: Aside from blogging, I can’t think of any habits or rituals all this time.
2. Polar bears seem to do well in the snow... How about you? Is snow just another thing you deal with when it shows up, or is it shutdown time? ...and if you're posting from a non-snowy locale, do you make trips to actually see snow? It's okay to admit it...
Ans: Snow is lovely but I hate cold, so if snow is not cold, I would like to play with it.
3. Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.
Ans: Jack’s Stone, plastic balloon, Chinese garter
4. If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?
Ans: I want to be a Genie so I could give their wishes for free.
5. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they?
Ans: I am with my parents.
6. My mom ordered a turkey dinner from a local market. it was o.k., but not very good. how was your turkey (or last holiday meal) this year?
Ans: No turkey here for we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving Day.
7. In a one horse open sleigh: Have you ever been on a sleigh ride or a carriage ride? Do you even like horses? Or would you just rather travel by your own two feet?
Ans: Haha..I never tried to ride a horse, I am scared but I tried to ride with a carriage.
8. What is your favorite Christmas song? ...and sung or played by whom? You know, the one you tend to listen for on the radio or hit 'repeat' on the player...
Ans: White Christmas and Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
9. What is your least favorite Christmas song? ...and sung or played by whom? You know, the one you tend to skip on the player...
Ans: Christmas Alphabet