Saturday 9: Just What I Needed
1. Who was the last person who entered your life and was just what you needed?
Ans: Oh! It’s Ove.
2. What is one of your fondest childhood memories?
Ans: Playing, running in the rain with my friends and wearing nothing on the feet.
3. What would you like to be doing in 7 years?
Ans: Oh I wish I could tour the world at that time ha ha.
4. Tell us about a blogging pet peeve.
Ans: Getting an anonymous comment. Leaving a message to my shoutbox, but they forgot to give the correct link of their blogs.
5. Tell us about a general pet peeve.
Ans: A person who doesn’t know what is right and wrong. (I hope you can read this, idiot cousin!)
6. For one day, who would you like to trade places with?
Ans: Just for a day? Hmmm that’s impossible for it will take almost 24 hours to go to their places.
7. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Ans: Our wet market. If it is a province here, I guess, it’s Bohol.
8. What do you like about fall?
Ans: Leaves are on the ground. Lol Sorry, we don’t have fall in the Philippines.
9. If you or someone you know are chronically late, do you believe it's the result of poor planning or choosing to be late?
Ans: Ha ha…Filipinos are always late in their appointment, that’s why If have an appointment, I’ll ask if it is Filipino time or American time. Lol
Have a great weekend everyone.