Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: Another 50 Questions Meme, Part One (perhaps)
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Ans: I am getting older huh u!
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Ans: Cash on Hand or Cash in Bank?
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Ans: My cousin, her name is MariKris
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Ans: it’s my recorded voice saying “pls. pick up the telephone”…if just a message tone…it’s my son’s voice saying in a husky voice “message….messageee….messageeeeeeeeeeeeee!
7. What shirt are you wear?
Ans: I am wearing tank right now.
8. Do you label yourself?
Ans: To whom?
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Ans: I am in the house so I am just wearing house slippers with Disneyland character.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Ans: Dark when sleeping.
11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday?
Ans: No…I am not his fan but I know some of his songs.
12. What does your watch look like?
Ans: Ladies small watch.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Ans: Jag Alskar Dig…God natt och sov gott.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Ans: There is no 7-11 here.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Ans: hay sus! Hot sauce!
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Ans: my kids
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Ans: my cat.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Ans: my cam is digital so I don’t need a film.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Ans: 25 when I gave birth to my first child.
22. Your worst enemy?
Ans: The father of my children. He never supported our kids financially ever since.
23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)?
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Ans: Fly like Superman? With a million bucks, I could also fly anywhere…so I probably choose a million bucks. Now where is it? lol.