Saturday 9: Elected
1. Many of my friends have commented they cannot discuss politics with co-workers, family, friends and others without conflict rearing its ugly head. Do you feel you can talk with your family and friends about this particularly divisive election?
Ans: yeah, why not.
2. Do you know who you're voting for in next week's election? How did you decide?
Ans: We’ve just finished last Monday our Barangay election, the lowest form of government bodies and I’ve done my part.
3. What do you think is the most important issue in next Tuesday's election?
Ans: Oh here? For the Barangay election, next issue would be cleaning and removing all the banners, posters that they posted on the wall, or posts.
4. Can you go a day without laughing?
Ans: No, that is hard for me.
5. Do you think that you can chose who you want to love?
Ans: Yes, of course.
6. Have you ever been on stage? For what?
Ans: Yes, many times. I started singing on the stage at the age of 7 years old.
7. Would you ever live in a different country? If yes, where?
Ans: Yes, Sweden.
8. Any plans for Halloween?
Ans: No trick and treat for we have a bad weather here but as a Filipino tradition, I will cook something we can bring and eat at the cemetery.
9. The last costume that you wore, what was it and why did you choose it?
Ans: For the Halloween, I never tried but as a part of the play at the school before the Halloween, well, it was just a school uniform for I was the ghost student.
Enjoy your weekend everyone.