Saturday 9: I'm So Proud
1. What are you proud of?
Ans: My kids. They are both smart when it comes to their studies.
2. What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize? How did you win it?
Ans. When I was pregnant to my youngest, I won 5 digits lotto, the 6/45.
3. Tell us about something you've done that in retrospect was a waste of time.
Ans: Believing him that he will change.
4. How old were you when life changed the most for you? How did it change?
Ans: At 23 and got a child at 25. No more gimmick, night party with friends because I was full time mother and wife.
5. Tell us about a place you that you've been that you considered to be very tranquil.
6. Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
Ans: Ted Failon, and Julius Babao, (ABS-CBN). Why? because they are a good news anchormen.
7. If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it? Why?
Ans: My full name perhaps. Why? Because I like my name, that’s all.
8. What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
Ans: Why there are poor people and rich people in this world. Why not all of us are rich?
9. When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
Ans: Blogging and sometimes I played Text Twist or Bookworm.