Saturday 9: Spooky
1. Does anything about Halloween “spook” you?
Ans: Yes, some people did it.
2. What is the favorite costume you have ever worn for Halloween?
Ans. it was in the school play and i was the ghost student so, i was wearing school uniform but i had my ghost make up lol
3. What is your favorite thing about Halloween?
Ans. kids have fun
4. What one topic is (or was) the most painful to discuss with your parents? Why?
Ans. What happened when we were kids and they can't send us to school.
5. What was the happiest day of your life? Do you think you'll ever top it?
Ans. when i had my first child...and he's now 21 years old.
6. What animal would you like to be able to communicate with?
Ans. dog and cat
7. In what way do you come nearest to perfection (as you define it)?
Ans. if i accomplish something hard to do.
8. Do you have any recurring nightmares?
9. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be and why?
Ans. i was raised by my aunt and i don't want to change it.