Saturday 9: Tell Her No
Wanna join? Click the banner above and answer the 10 questions every Saturday.
1. When was the last time that you had to tell someone that you loved, that the answer was no?
Ans. Just a few days ago. We were in Manila and my son doesn’t like to go back here in Davao for he was still enjoying at MOA (Mall of Asia), Market Market and all the places that have lots of fun but I said no and we need to go home.
2. When was the last time you visited a hospital?
Ans. I visited a public clinic a few weeks ago for my blood pressure monitor.
3. If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
Ans. I will name it Blogger’s Club and it’s a place for bloggers to relax.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Ans. Hit??? No, I am scared if he hits me back.
5. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
6. What really turns you on?
Ans: When he is walking around the bedroom NAKED! I love to see the wiggle, waggle thing lol.
7. What was your biggest mistake?
Ans: When I let him hurt my feelings for so long. Luckily I am free now.
8. Tell us something totally random about yourself.
Ans: Friendly, fun to be with, I don’t smoke, I don’t drink, I love singing and I love shopping.
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Ans: Yes, I was told that I look like Gydel Mercado, our local celebrity.