Saturday 9: Half the Man I Used to Be
1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago?
Ans: No. I was down ten years ago but I was able to stand again on my own and now I am totally different.
2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to?
Ans: I will give everything I can for my children for I don’t want them to experience the life that I had when I was a kid.
3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much?
Ans: Yes. I played mahjong (Chinese game), Lotto, Keno, and Bingo. For lotto, Keno and Bingo, it is just 1 game a week. For mahjong, we sometimes play on weekends or on holiday only.
4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed?
Ans: Wow! I can’t sleep anywhere. I can’t even sleep on a bed that is not mine.
5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you've ever made on someone.
Ans: My first conversation with cross-eyed woman. I don’t know where to look at her and I also don’t know if she was looking at me. So, it was really hard to talk with her.
6. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's?
Ans: No, but I experienced an unzipped zipper of my skirt and somebody handed me a note that my zipper was open.
7. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it about the same?
Ans: I changed the layout with the help of my friend and I bought my own domain.
8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be?
Ans: Don’t listen to him, he’s a great liar.
9. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done?
Ans: Driving without a license.
Have a great weekend everyone. If you want to join or want to read more answers, just click the badge above. Thanks to Crazy Sam for hosting this meme.