Saturday 9: Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying
1. When was the last time you cried?
Ans: I can’t remember.
2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
Ans: Superwoman like Superman so I can fly anywhere I want without a visa. Ha ha
3. Who is someone (other than yourself) would you like to go back into your past and talk to and why?
Ans: I can’t think of anyone.
4. What is your favorite meal eating out?
Ans: No such favorite place and food. It depends on the mood.
5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend?
Drained, especially if the venue is noisy.
6. What word do you use far too frequently?
Ans: “Ouch! And Aha!
7. What’s a word you’ve invented? (alternate question: What needs a word but doesn’t have one yet?)
Ans: It’s a visayan word (my native tongue) but I don’t know these in English.
8. Pick out one of your favorite songs. Go to Song Facts and tell us about the song's history.
Ans: Listen by Beyonce
This was written for the movie Dreamgirls, where Beyonc stars as Deena Jones, a character based on Diana Ross. Jones feels trapped in the film and unable to find her voice, until she breaks out with this song where she asserts herself. (thanks, Donovan Berry - El Dorado, AR)
During its second week at #1 on the Billboard 200 in January 2007, The Dreamgirls soundtrack sold 60,000 copies, the lowest sales figure for a chart-topping album.
In December 2008 this song returned to the UK chart and indeed entered the Top 10 for the first time, after a performance by in a duet with Alexandra Burke on the X-FactorTV show.
9. What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why?
Ans: Bed of course for this is the place where I can dream an impossible dream. Lol
Thanks again to Crazy Sam for hosting this meme.