Saturday 9: Little Miss Can't Be Wrong
1. Who was the last person you dealt with that felt that they could never be wrong?
Ans: My mother.
2. Tell us about one person who is the most like you.
Ans: My youngest son. He is friendly and moody sometimes. He can sing well too.
His classmates and friends call him as Justin Beiber in the Philippines.
3. What is something you really want right now?
Ans: Fly. Where? I will blog it later.
4. What are you doing this weekend?
Ans: Just visits to my favorite salon this afternoon and for tomorrow, dunno yet.
5. Are you in a good mood? If yes, Why?
Ans: Probably yes because I finished all my unfinished business last week.
6. Do you have an ex that you are pretty sure thinks about you a lot?
Ans: Yeah, my ex-husband. But we are friends now.
7. What's one thing you wish you could do but can't?
Ans: I want to visit my brother in Canada but Canadian Embassy is so strict on applying a tourist visa.
8. What's one trait you hate in a person?
Ans: Stupidity I think.
9. What's one thing you like to do alone?
Ans: When I am reading blog’s article and when I am doing any memes.
Enjoy your weekend everyone!