Saturday 9: Friends
This is my first time to join this meme. I found this meme only today when I was visiting my friend’s blog. I found it interesting so I decided to join this meme. The rules are so simple, just answer 9 questions every Saturday, visit other participant’s post and leave your comment, as simple as that.
So, here are the questions and my answers as well for this week.
1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
Ans: Only 1, we’re friends since our high school days.
I have a lot of Filipino friends here in the blogosphere and I wish I will meet them in
2. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at?
Ans: My hair because I have long hair and I look like a witch if I will not fix my heart first.
3. Who was the most recent person on your missed call list on your cell phone? What’s your relationship with the person?
Ans: Roy and he is my brother who is currently living in Canada.
4. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
Ans: “Hi Kat, how are you now” but I don’t know who was it because he/she was not
on my phone book.
5. How would you “label” yourself?
Ans: has sense of humor but serious sometimes, easy to laugh and easy to cry as well,
love to wear sexy dresses, tops etc., friendly but snob sometimes.
6. What was your favorite age that you’ve been?
Ans: Oh, I think when I was teenager because life seemed had no problems.
7. What is your current desk top picture? What’s it significant?
Ans: Myself….I just love the background of the picture, that’s all.
8. What was the last thing you said to someone that you‘d like to take back?
Ans: I wish I should not promise her to visit them tomorrow for I still have back pain.
9. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
Ans: A million bucks for I have no regrets about my past.
Thanks to Crazy Sam for hosting this meme every Saturday. For more entries, click the badge above this post or click the link that I have provided.
Have a great weekend everyone.