I thank these two beautiful ladies Shydub of Simply Happy Life and Josie of Josie’s Files for giving this award to me. Kisses for both of you mommies. Anyway, here are the rules of this award.
1. Answer the 10 questions.
2. Give this award to six other bloggers
3. Link back to the person who gave this award.
4. Let them know about the award.
Here you go;
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now? No, never. Why should I hide my beauty?
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side. When I asked the thing she borrowed but she insisted that she returned it already.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror? I am still beautiful inside and outside.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink? Ice cold Tea
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do? Beauty Salon of course
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it? Yeah, If I see my kids with a degree, that would be a big accomplishment.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school? Waaaaaaa None of the above but I am always center of attraction both boys and girls.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see? I saw myself alone at the recovery room.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events. I would rather like to share all my experiences bad or good, funny or embarrassing. I just want to be true to everybody.
10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why? I am not a reader…if I read a newspaper; I will read the headlines but not the details. Talking non-sense, I would rather like to sleep and talking over the phone, probably yes but not too long.
So now I’m passing it to all my friends here.