Chicken Macaroni Salad.
1 kilo macaroni noodles
1 big chicken breast
750 ml of mayonnaise
1 can pineapple chunks or tidbits
1 big white onion, finely chopped
½ cup sweet pickle relish
1 cup sliced Cheddar Cheese
½ cup raisins
Salt and pepper to taste
• Cook macaroni noodles according to package cooking instructions.
• Boil chicken breast in water with salt. Drain chicken breast, then shred in 1 inch lengths
• Drain pineapple chunks or tidbits.
• Combine all ingredients while adding salt and pepper, to taste.
• Refrigerate, and then serve.