Peeking Under The Mystery of Who I Am.
I got this meme from PJ's Prose and it sounds to me very interesting so I decided to grab it and see what I can reveal here.
1. How old will you be in five years?
I will be 48 – OMG…
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
My computer and my dirty laundry clothes. So, that means I am blogging while the washing machine is spinning.
3. How tall are you?
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Dunno but for sure, paying all bills.
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
Not sure with the title…was it national Treasure with Nicholas Cage??
6. Who was the last person you called?
7. Who was the last person to call you?
8. What was the last text message you received?
The telephone company telling me to pay my phone bills on or before July 15.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Call. I can’t read text messages without eyeglasses.
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
My parents were married and still living with each other even if my mom is super nagger. lol
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
14. What color are your eyes?
15. Do you own slippers?
16. What are you wearing right now?
A very short Shortpants and a tank.
17. What is your favorite Christmas song?
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
On the sea side.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
A very long line supermarket counter.
None of the above because I don’t have money for my airfare.
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
I wish still here in the Philippines.
22. Do you tan or burn?
I don’t need to burn because I am already tan.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Thunder and lightning.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
When I read the comments on my doggy gifts post.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
26. When did u last get in a argument?
I always argue with my youngest son.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
I have a desktop.
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
29. What color are your walls?
The wall in the kitchen is mint green and the wall outside is also green. Inside the house like our bedrooms, living room, there is no paint yet because we are planning to change the paint of the entire house.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
I sleep with 2 – pillows. One for my head and one for my feet.
31. What is your favorite season?
We only have 2 seasons here and that’s wet and dry, so I prefer both.
32. What do you like about fall?
We don’t have fall here. But falling hairs, there are plenty.
33. What do you like about winter?
I like to see the snow but we don’t have winter here.
34. What do you like about the summer?
Swimming, floating in the beach or pool.
35. What do you like about spring?
The spring here is in the bottle because it’s a brand name of bottled water. lol
36. How many states have you lived in?
Hmmm…state?? we have state of calamity here, I have state of mind, hmm what else.
37. What states have you lived in?
Oh..state of my mind, oh yeah, that’s it because we are far from state of calamity and I thank God.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
39. Are you a social person?
I can be but I just want to have friends who knows how to value friendship.
40. What was the last thing you ate?
Banana Cue. See picture above.
41. Have you tried escargot?
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
Very Rocky Road
43. What is your favorite dessert?
44. Have you drank a Shirley Temple
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Pineapple if there is but I love grape.
46. Do you like Chinese food?
47. Do you like coffee?
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
The doctor requires me to drink 2000 ml a day because I have UTI before.
49. What do you drink in the morning?
50. How often do you shower?
2 times. One in the morning and one in the evening.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
52. Do you know how to play poker?
Finally, I am done. Now, YOU are all welcome to grab this meme. I will be happy if I will learn more about who you are. Just let me know if you post this on your own blog, just leave a comment telling me so I can read it as well