Friendship Chain tag
I got this Friendship Chain tag from my two friends here. They gave it to me few days ago now. Sorry guys. I was "kinda" lazy to do this tag because of the links but when I read that it helps us to increase our traffic, I decided to post this tag now. And to David Funk of Basic Bloganomics and Amy of Amiableamy thank you so much guys for this Friendship Chain Tag. It said that "Better late than never" so here it goes.
This is the easy way and the fastest way to :
1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.
1. Picturing of Life 2. Juliana’s Site 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future. 4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space 5.My Family is my Life 6. The Simple Life of a Baghag 7. On A Wonderful Day Like Today 8. House Everything 9. The Creativity in Me 10. Travel and Photography 11. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow 12. You Are My Sunshine 13.Song to Remember 14. Super Blog 15. Philiippine Tv Marathon 16.Simply Blue 17. Breaking the Boundaries 18. Top Five 19. A Simple Life 20. Simple Happy Life 21. Basic Bloganomics 22. Business Matters.. 23. Amiable Amy 24. Beyond Photography 25. Mom's Place 26. iTravel and 27. YOUR NEXT.
Now I am giving this tag to the following people: Muah!!
1. Shy 2. Augustinians 3. Benggalicious 4. Sheryl (Bloggista) 5. Dhemz 6. Bingkee (love/hate America) 7. Techa 8. Rithiele 9. Dorothy 10. Francis 11. ghie 12. Beth (All About Elizabeth) 12. Adat 13. Yen 14. Lisa (Lisgold) 15. Grace Draper 16. Addy 17. Dhurianne 18. Cecile 19. Stiven 20. Hopeful 21. Lerlermz 22. Dhoy 23. Meryl 24. retapnp 25. Angie (Hot in Singapore) and 25. YOU.
Do not Break The Chain (*v*)