Yen gave this tag to me. Well, this tag is simple. It is just like telling yourself who really you are. Maybe Yen wants to know more about me that’s why she included me to her list. Thanks again Yen for this tag.
1. Post these rules to your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Link the person who tagged you.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.
Five facts about me:
1. Forgetful - I am very forgetful person now. It started when I gave birth to my second child.
2. Singing is my passion. - I started to join singing competition at the age of 7 and my first winning piece was Tiny Bubbles and it was 2nd place only. I got my first Grand Champion Award when I was 10 years old and the song was “Somewhere over the rainbow”. At 14, I sing already at the radio station here in our place.
3. I can’t go out of the house without wearing my lipstick.
4. You can’t see me wearing blouses or top with sleeves. It is always spaghetti style, backless or toptube pair with denim pants or mini skirt.
5. I am scared with the dentist.
Now I am passing this tag to 5 people that I am interested to know more about themselves.
1. Grace – She’s very active here in the blogland and didn’t forget to visit me everyday. I like her layout, the color of her blog and she’s very creative. She’s not selfish because she shared to me on how to put scroll bars on the post. I was asking this to Benggalicious but Grace told me that Beng’s pc is not working right now so, she gave me the code and the instruction on how to put scroll bar on the post. Thanks Grace. You are great.
2. Meryl – This young woman has a great blog also. She always made me miss Manila because I was in
3. Cecile – She’s my new friend here in the blogoshpere and she has nice layout too to her blog. Simple, clean and easy to load.
4. Angie – She’s my top dropper in April and she’s a Malaysian who used to live in
5. Addy – I like the title of her blog “Enjoy Life to the Fullest”.